1. Please refer to the volume of each container and dimensions before buying.
2. Volume of each partition: 40 ML, Dimensions: (L * W * H) = (7.5 * 6.7 *
3. Can be used as Spice containers, masala decorative boxes & store
4. Comes with 4 detachable containers and a wooden spoon to hold your spices.
5. Notes: a) The spice box doesn't contain the spices. b) Do not wash with
water, instead use a damp cloth & wipe dry. c) The box is not airtight.
6. Colour: Brown, Material: Sheesham Wood, Art Type: Handcrafted.
Handcrafted in Sheesham wood from the artisans of India, this pyramid is a
beautifully unique triangular spice box that captures the richness of Indian
blends with four detachable triangular containers that when put together fit
compactly into the main box. Complete with an attached glass lid for easy
viewing and a spoon, this set of in-laid boxes has been finished to detail by
hand, maintaining the natural feel and brown colour of the wood and is the
perfect addition to your kitchen. Making spice storage organized and aesthetic,
this flavour box is handmade with love; capturing and preserving the nostalgic
essence of our ancient relationship with love for mouth-watering fragrant food.
This simple, ethnic hand-made for home-made box also doubles up as the perfect
gift for mothers and grandmothers and all of your cooking-loving loved ones.
Features: Can be used to store spices or other day-to-day knick-knacks. Comes
with a spoon and 4 detachable wooden triangular containers. Handcrafted
beautifully in a unique triangular shape. Made in Sheesham wood and the top is
covered with glass for a see-through effect. Comes in brown colour. Comes in
the following dimensions 7.5 (L), 6.7 (W), 2.0 (H) inch in size. This piece is
a great utility addition to any kitchen or dining space.