This luxurious spice box contains 12 different containers with individual salt
paper style lid.
It comes with a spoon to measure spices and a see-through individual lid for
containers made out of acrylic.Spice Dabba measures 10 x 20 cm (Height x
Length) with each Container: 7 x 5 cm with individual lid.
Our spice box is beautifully designed with high-quality stainless steel for
easy handling as well as air-tight to keep your spices fresh.
Authentic spice box with spices is great thinking of you gift to support
families, appreciate teammates as thank you gift, Anniversary gift, Mothers day
or Father's day gift, for anyone who is interested in cooking
Our Spice box is designed to manage multiple spices in one box and our spices
can be use in any kind of cuisine food.Every container has a lid, and that
helps in preserving the freshness of the spices, keep them aromatic for a
Spice Box and 12 Spices, Stainless steel box includes individual container
with see through glass lid and spoon.
* Great spices for Indian cooking.
* Designed to managed spices in one box.
* Perfect gift for anyone interested in cooking.
Everyone do like unique gifts like spice box including spices on birthdays,
anniversaries, graduation or other special occasions.
Spice box size: 10 x 20 cm (Height x Length)
Each Container: 7 x 5 cm with individual lid.
Choose your option to buy only Spice box or Spice box with Spices.
Spice box includes spices in separate containers with spoon and individual
1. Cardamom (15 to 20 pieces)
2. Coriander seeds (25g)
3. Fennel seeds (25 g)
4. Cumin seeds (30 g)
5. Cloves (15 to 20 pieces)
6. Star Anise (15 to 20 pieces)
7. Mustard seeds (25g)
8. Red chili powder (25g)
9. Turmeric powder (25g)
10. Coriander Powder (25g)
11. Garam Masala (25g)
12. Dry Mango Chat masala powder (25g)
Health benefits of Indian spices:
- Turmeric: This spice is packed with antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial,
anti-fungal, anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-inflammatory
properties. It is good for your brain, relieves arthritis, prevents cancer and
has healing properties.
- Cinnamon: This spice is aromatic and has a refreshing taste. It has large
number of antioxidants which protects body from body diseases and have many
- Cloves: Clove is the spice to treat tooth problems since it contains
anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Cumin: It has the ability to aid digestion, improve immunity and treat skin
disorders, insomnia, respiratory disorders, asthma, bronchitis and anemia.
- Star anise is a rich source of two important antioxidants namely linalool,
an essential oil, and vitamin C that protects the body against cellular damage
caused by environmental toxins.
- Coriander: Coriander comes packed with essential health benefits. It is not
only beneficial when consumed fresh, adding coriander seeds to your daily food
can also be very healthy. Coriander seeds have anti-oxidant properties and
dietary fiber that advance the healthy working of the liver and facilitate
- Red Chili powder:Chili peppers are healthy for you and provide you with
various health benefits, apart from a spicy kick to your food.
- Cardamom: It is the world’s third most expensive spice. A rich source of
vitamin A and vitamin C, calcium, iron, and zinc, this spice promotes heart
health, helps in digestion, enhances oral health, helps in diabetes, helps
fight depression, fights asthma, prevents blood clots and treats skin
- Fennel seeds: This spice is a rich source of dietary fiber. Its powerful
antioxidants helps in removing harmful free radicals from the body and promotes
a healthy being, it helps fight aging and other degenerative neurological
- Mustard: This seed comes from the ground and has a spicy flavor. mustard
helps reduce pain, stimulates appetite and relieves symptoms of arthritis.